Sunday, May 28, 2006

Katy has started to tell the story

You might find this hard to believe, but I didn't meet Katy because of the photos you can read about on her blog. It was simply because she was interesting, challenging, engaging and lived inside my PC.

Yes, we meet on the internet ............... just happened to be in the same place at the same time back at the end of 2000, and we stuck. There was never ANY intention to meet and so our friendship started with the safety of being able to talk about anything and everything. Katy was online 10 to midnight every night, 7 days a week. Even when she wasn't actually there, I could Email.

But more importantly ...... on another related subject ....... pay back!

You heard about the sabotage to my IPod ... Air Supply indeed!!!!!!! .... Last time my retaliation worked a treat. The old rubber snake, next to the car, in the national park, trick. For the extra touch there was the "don't worry I'll get it" and flung it wrapping around her leg whilst she did some sort of screeching, jig, hopping, dance moves.

Do you know the song "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred. Well it seems this is now Katy's greeting on her mobile phone. Aint I a stinker?, as Bugs Bunny would say.

Those with more culture than myself ... and I know there are a few out there .... may know the music out of our stereo as Il barbiere di Siviglia, Overture by Alceo Galliera. But for me, it is Bugs Bunny music.

I live in fear. Yes I do. Sometimes I park the car and run into a shop with Katy in the passenger seat. I run back and turn the car on to find the windscreen wipers, stereo up full volume and hazard lights going. We have two rubber gecko that are always finding their way into lunch boxes or shoes. Did I say Katy was challenging?

8 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

Talk about a match made in Heaven!

9:10 pm  
Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

The snake would have freaked me out...you'd be sooooo in for it...lol.

3:26 am  
Blogger Habeela said...

Challenging but oh so fun! :)

3:50 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

What a perfect couple :)

What are the odds that two people as wacky as you two could find each other across vast oceans? Keep the entertainment coming!

1:04 pm  
Blogger Reen said...

Sounds like my kind of fun! Keep up the good work!

2:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky could two people be? I'm so happy you appreciate what a jewel she is....and vice versa!

1:25 am  
Blogger Ginger Breadman said...

you guys have WAY too much fun!

3:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.paris-hilton-naked-video.info/anal-sex-free-cams.html stipulated judgment and my credit report

5:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home