Monday, May 15, 2006

Left to my own devices

I found an iTunes widget that posts the lyrics to a song, so it makes the Mac a Karaoke machine. Perfect for me, since Katy is up in Cairns with Mary, I can sing along to songs whilst the dogs do their best to ignore me. I dropped Katy and Mary at the airport on Friday morning and they won't be back until Wednesday night. I've been rattling around a quiet house and doing a few little repairs to pass the time. Tamale has a new friend called Jonesy, who appears to be a sweet dog.

In the next days, I hope to create a new culinary delight, utilizing the items that have spent too long in our refrigerator, there is a basket of laundry to be folded and precautions to be taken guarding our couch and day bed from being invaded by the new dog in a midnight raid. I've got my work cut out for me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

I would be lost without my wife at home

3:18 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

With no Katy around to take care of you I can see you turning up at Warwick looking like something the cat dragged in.

10:16 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Be careful without your wife around. You know how us men can get in trouble with no one watching over us making sure we don't burn the house down.

1:18 am  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Yuck still to the toe, and I would be cautious about using those old ingredients in your fridge too ;)

9:30 pm  
Blogger Lora said...

It's Wednesday morning---are you still alive???????

11:04 pm  
Blogger Beanie said...

I'm speechless..still trying to get over that foot picture...

11:41 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

You're home alone??? Oh gawd, there goes the neighborhood!

2:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! reebok running shoes

2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home