Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Speaking of which





Push-Button Publishing

Blogger Problem


This server is currently experiencing a problem. An engineer has been notified and will investigate.

Status code: 1-500-19

Please visit the Blogger status page or the Blogger Knowledge Base for further assistance.
Home | About | Knowledge | Help | Developers | Gear | Privacy | Copyright © 1999 - 2005 Google



In other news ........

Katy and I have had a really ugly run tonight .... 1 hour .... after which Katy had a hot bath and then proceeded to do stretches whilst knitting in nothing but a towel .... would have posted a picture but I do love her and wish to remain married.

On Monday we did a 3K time trial after a 2K warm up .... this includes me barking at Katy as she sweats it out along the Brisbane river and finished just under the target time .... I'm all high fives and she is "I'm about to kill you"

10 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I want to see the "I want to kill you" photo of Katy!

11:11 pm  
Blogger *jeanne* said...

I guess Katy was in the Bite Me Zone.

Been there, although I usually DON'T work that hard! But perhaps ALL the hot/humid summer races are Bite Me Zone for me. I'm not good with hot/humid.

I think your choice NOT to post the photo was the only way to go. (Speaking as a wife, myself!)

11:45 pm  
Blogger Ginger Breadman said...

sounds like an interesting couple of days down under . . great that you got in a workout, hope that you're still married.

12:04 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

I haven't seen you in those shorts before Toasty.

8:48 am  
Blogger Habeela said...

Speaking of which indeed!

11:44 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good ole blogger and good call on not posting photos that Katy might not want published. My wife would kill me as well.

11:51 am  
Blogger D said...

You crack me up Toastman.

11:16 pm  
Blogger Giorgio said...

it's a very funny picture. But while I was reading your post my wife saw the photo and asked me: "Why they send you that picture?"... Misunderstanding.

7:09 am  
Blogger Rob said...

I glad to see that you are such a considerate sensitive guy ILT.

10:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Nextel phone and rate plans order buy provigil 1997 mazda protege lx Spam blockers resource Alpine mortgage utah http://www.pci-bus-video-cards.info/information-provigil.html Salt lake city running company fibromyalgia and provigil provigilcom

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home