Sunday, February 05, 2006

Shout



It is not really an Australian thing to do a shout ... except when it is a round of drinks at the pub. But I have had some education thanks to a Texan wife and reckon this is a bloody good idea.

I'm pretty damn proud of my friend Tesso in being the first woman in last nights Ultra and smashing the 100K mark. Often she has been referred to as the Energizer Bunny but now there is no doubting her ability to keep going and going.

Well done, I think you achievement is awesome!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

Thanks mate. The batteries sure need recharging at the moment though :-)

You'll have to join us out there next year - your flash running gear will be good for keeping everyone awake!

7:50 am  
Blogger CJ said...

I agree - she's simply too awesome for words!

7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home