Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy Australia Day

This is from Wikipedia on today's celebrations. I enjoy listening to the Hottest 100 which covers songs of 2005 some of which find its way to my iPod ..... well used too.

There is a bet on .... my running buddy Tesso versus the Toaster (yours truly)

Tesso's picks for the Top 5=

Gold Digger - Kanye West (came in at 13)
Ben Lee - Catch My Disease (came in at 2)
Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To (came in at 10)
White Stripes - My Doorbell (came in at 7)
Wolfmother - Joker & The Thief (came in at 9)

My picks for the Top 5 are:

White Stripes - Blue Orchid (came in at 17)
Bernard Fanning - Wish You Well (came in at 1)
Wolfmother - Mind's Eye (came in at 6)
Kanye West - Gold Digger (came in at 13)
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc (came in at 3)

At stake, is a drink of choice after the long run on a Saturday.

Tesso wins 4 top 10's to 3!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I can't comment on your picks... I'm not the Top 40 listenin' type. But I'm all about Franz, Gorillaz, and da White Stripes. Yeah baby!

2:21 pm  
Blogger Tesso said...

Double or nothing for next year ;-)

6:36 pm  
Blogger E-Speed said...

you picked the wrong white stripes tune! always go for the song that was radio released later in the year!

1:54 am  
Blogger Black Knight said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 am  
Blogger Black Knight said...

The Black Knight playlist includes sweet and nice persons as the Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Nightwish, Within Temptation. All gentlemen and special ladies. Thinking about the hymn: Sabbath bloody sabbath? Kill the king? Carmina Burana? Please let me know.

2:56 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

Hmmm, I thought you would have won cos you picked the number 1 in your choice of 5. Not that I'm challenging the result :-)

4:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Vegas timeshare gifting cingular blackberry hepa air filter Alabama meridia office Fiat india Anal exam videos Windscreen washer bottle http://www.levitra-online-2.info/ozon_air_purifier.html Teeth whitening teeth bleaching economy Work at home opportunities for teachers brownsville lasik eye surgery 100 gig harddrive &aposbuy accutane &apos Denton hill ski resort Body building contest preparation 1978 chrysler new yorker Herbal botox

9:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home