Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ready to go

The lead up to the start of my 12 week marathon program is finished .... I captured the times, distances and little reminders since the Kurrawa run, 5 weeks ago .....

Hills are in Green and Tempos are in Red, Long Slow Distance (LSD's) have the final last K's and pace shown and the same goes for the Tempos.

Click on it and gets a little bigger.

I get a little anal at times .....



P.S. I did a google search on "Iliketoast" and deviant pictures came up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

LOL... I tried the google search, and you're right! One of them involves Yoda, who's quote will be the header of my new blog :)

Way to capture those hills Executioner! Show no mercy!!!

3:45 am  
Blogger Bolder said...

i'm a Yahoo man myself, repeated the process, same result ... could be a message here dude!

good job on the lead up!!

1:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LSDs scare the wife. It means bad things in this house. I'd almost rather him run in thigh-high boots... almost.

4:52 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

As long as you admit you're anal that is the first step. I look forward to following your marathon progress.

1:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home