Monday, January 02, 2006

The Cunning Plan

We made it to 2006 ... wheeeeee!

The start of January will see me at around 60 km per week and this will be 70 km but the end of the month. February from 80 to 90 and March reaching around 100 km. In mid January, I will introduce an ongoing regime of tempo runs with 2 consecutive sets of 3 kms aiming at 4 min/km and February will see the further introduction of Yassos at a 3 hr marathon equivalent. It's a simple plan.

What will make it a little different, will be how I maintain motivation and this is where I feel the need to be cunning. For starters, I have a new pack to roam the streets with .... the sacred order of the Black Knights. Canberra will be a week after Rome and I will follow in the shadows of the mighty warrior as he completes is own mission drawing on his strength and wisdom. This may not be enough so my cunning plan will also draw upon others as the weeks unfold ........

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

May the Order of the Black Knight bring you strength and pride on your long journey! Whoorah!!! (raises he mug of ale to the order).

3:19 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a good plan with a strategic mileage build up.

12:01 pm  
Blogger Black Knight said...

The Black Knight order will help you in this terrible war, helping and defending your legion. I think that you did a very good plan to defeat the coward enemies in the Canberra battle!

9:33 pm  
Blogger Tesso said...

Sounds like a good plan Stan.

So, Yassos at 3 hr pace - does this mean a 3 hour marathon in Canberra is the goal?

11:07 am  
Blogger Toasty said...

3 hr marathon is more of a dream than a goal .... as I get closer I'll know where I'm at. 3:15 would be nice.

7:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Buying wheelchairs online Pictures teen girls losing weight nissan skyline gillette wyoming wheelchairs The cellulite solution macy's Solid wheelchairs Progeo wheelchairs Ny web developer

12:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home