Sunday, December 25, 2005

I want a fantasy wishlist too!

Since you asked .... well you didn't ... but why would that stop me ... so my fantasy wishlist ... and by the way this is just the start ... I wish, I wish for .....

* learning how to make real bullet points
* I get to go on "blogger world tour" ... this is where I travel around the world, turning up at the morning meeting places and have a social run with everyone ...
* dogs, that when they pass gas, you turn to your partner and say "hey, that smells kinda nice, doncha think?"
* an elephant ... with someone to clean up afterward .... one of those poop bags at the dog park isn't going to be enough
* ABS ... I've probably got some but they're hidden
* extra hours in a day for me
* edit controls so i can rewind and remove all the dumb things i say
* a small ipod that sits behind the ear so i can listen to music and nod in management meetings
* an ipod that is drop proof and still works perfectly for katy despite what she does to it .... and it never gets lost ... and while i'm at it the battery lasts forever
* dentist trips that are more fun than theme parks for clare
* a big invisible bubble that surrounds andrew on this peewee dirt bike so he can't get hurt
* and finally happiness for everyone

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I especially like #2, the blogger world tour. Happy Holidays!

9:40 am  
Blogger *jeanne* said...

Merry Christmas! :-)

(These are REINDEER antlers, NOT "W'S.)

:-)

12:26 pm  
Blogger Lora said...

May you get everything you asked for!!!

(No antlers, no W's either)

1:00 pm  
Blogger Black Knight said...

The blogger world tour is an interesting idea! The ipod for the management meetings is dangerous!!! Merry Christmas

1:25 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Merry Christmas... thanks for the "happiness" :)

8:10 am  
Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Great list!

5:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

1:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home