Thursday, January 26, 2006

Party People in the House say Yeah


I want to hear you say "YEAH" ..... come on say "YEAH" .... everybody ..... come on .... now clap with me (all together, you are in a big circle and I'm doing my thang in the middle) .... I CAN FEEL IT BABY!!!!!! .... say "YEAH" ... oh YEAH!

Cue the tribal bongos (real quick like) ..... and some maracas ....

OK we got it going ...... I'm dancing .... we got the funky jungle rhythm!

Cue the brass sections ..... I'm on fire .... every say "YEAH"!

I'm off, I'm going, I'm flying through the Jungle of the Royal Botanic Possum Park .... I'm IcK (my Inner Kenyan) .... the funky jungle beat is pulsing through my system ...... and I turn the corner, cutting into the 100,000 strong crowd gathered along the banks of the Brisbane River to see ME ........ (and possibly the fireworks celebrating Australia Day)

The fireworks explode at the end of my session and that my friends is what it's all about!

10 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

YEAH!! OH, YEAH!!! Dat man got it goin' on!!!

Wait, Bongos? Is Matthew McConaughey there? ;)

1:17 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Australia Day! I hope your inner Kenyan brings you fast times this year.

4:31 pm  
Blogger Clairie said...

my mum says I have to stop running with you now.....

7:48 pm  
Blogger CJ said...

Wow, can't say any of my run sessions have been like that! What exactly are you on?!

Anyway nice to meet you (well via blogs). And look forward to meeting you in April.

9:43 pm  
Blogger E-Speed said...

cool. every run should be a party!

4:14 am  
Blogger psbowe said...

Wish you a great year!

4:48 am  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Don't waste your energy with celebrations and dances....the marathon doesn't forgive (indeed I am envious of such funny party).

7:34 am  
Blogger *jeanne* said...

Yeah! OH YEAH!!!

:-D

11:47 am  
Blogger Robert Song said...

Were you ever in the Sugarhill Gang?

11:17 am  
Blogger Bolder said...

YEAAAAAA-AHHHHHHHHHH!

12:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home