Saturday, July 05, 2008

Marathon Eve

This time tomorrow I will be somewhere out on the Gold Coast marathon course. I'm not sure I'm ready. I certainly don't feel ready. 2 weeks ago I did my only long run in the month.

Hey check this out .... look for number 1609 ...

* For the first time for any Australian ‘open’ marathon, 5km split times for every participant in the full marathon will be displayed live on the official event website at www.goldcoastmarathon.com.au

Better go drink another glass of water .....

2 Comments:

Blogger 21stCenturyMom said...

Have a great race! I am so confused about the time difference that I was looking at the results and not finding you and then FINALLY figured out I was looking at the 2007 results. I think you have not yet run this year. You'll be fine!

2:53 pm  
Blogger IHateToast said...

now with your super sexy haircut, you'll be fine.

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home