Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Long time no post


Ihatetoast has embraced the art of eBay with much vigor and enthusiasm so here i sit on my milk crate on the old 486 PC in our now empty home. That's my excuse for not posting anyway.

I am just back from the Physio and still consider myself a starter for Canberra Marathon April 13th. I expect a strained calf will respond well to a program of anti-inflam and 3 daily stretch routines. First trial is a 10 km /6 mile easy on Saturday.

After a quick toilet break I see my milk crate is gone so must sign off before the eBay monster gets me .......

4 Comments:

Blogger Bolder said...

you were using the crate upside down.

no wonder you wanted to sell it.

1:17 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

What a relief! Not the toilet break, the fact that its just a strain and not a tear.

See you Saturday for that easy 10k.


PS I missed you yesterday :(

9:37 am  
Blogger Rob said...

E-bay gum! that's a lovely bargain.

9:40 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

I'll give you 2 bucks for the milk crate and 50 cents for the 486.

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home