Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blog Something

I can't think of anything



It doesn't matter, doesn't have to be much. Just say what you are doing.


Oh well, the croutons left to go to their home yesterday. That's sad but we did have a great time for the last 4 weeks.

I could show that picture of Katy with just a thong on ...


... and a life-jacket.





Or I could write about the annual count down of the top 100 that happens every Australia Day (January 26th) although we will celebrate it on the 28th because that is a Monday.

I think this will be No 1...



It reminds me of China, because I had it on my iPod and would run through the streets playing it. There were also times when I would walk around with my iPod, like through the airport terminal when waiting for a plane. Not speaking the language had the advantage of being able to detach from all around me and just look whilst taking in music. I would pretend everyone was pleasant and all was good with the world.

As far as running, I am in my hibernating bear phase and teaching the scales new numbers to explore past where I would like to be. My 3K time is close to 12 minutes instead of 11 and my long runs need another hour from the 2 I am doing each Saturday. I wonder if her bum is cold on that marble?



Do you think Katy would like bathroom scales for her 40th?

She wants a light box.

I am happy for her to have one, just don't want it to be my present.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did give me a bathroom scale. remember? from aldi.

7:11 pm  
Blogger Toasty said...

it was a bargain .... although I think they are about 10kg out .. must be, i'm sure of it

8:09 pm  
Blogger Black Knight said...

3K in 12 minutes is always a very good time. At the moment my time is 15 minutes/km: fast, isn't it?

8:13 pm  
Blogger Tesso said...

At least you aren't peaking too early :-)

8:57 pm  
Blogger Rob said...

Well from having nothing to blog about you cover a preety good range of topics, form the croutons to the thong (dashed my hopes), to Aussie Day Hol, to china,to your slack runninng effor, back to the potential wearer of the thong,to marble, and to Katy's bithday. Hmmm!

9:05 pm  
Blogger Samurai Running said...

Nothing like a 10 week dealine to the race start to help you focus.

You'll pull it all together.

Nice song, haven't heard it before. The lead singer's voice is unique as are his nice green eyes.

How about those Broncos?

10:09 pm  
Blogger 21stCenturyMom said...

Do you suppose having a washable fluffy top on a scale softens the blow of big numbers showing up in the little window?

3:28 am  
Blogger Robert Song said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:24 pm  
Blogger Robert Song said...

Why not suprise her and get her a heavy box?

6:25 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

Good viewpoint of multi-chin-girl. I can't see them from up there... but I like the white bits (of the thong).

Katy has slides and negatives? How retro!

I know - the new numbers are so you can win the Half-Fast Shave Your 5k Challenge.

6:30 pm  
Blogger Bolder said...

something

10:45 am  
Blogger Peterhorse said...

as you well know, those 3hr runs will make so skinny eveyone asks if you're crook. then you won't want Aussie bath scales anymore

6:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home