Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm still in China

Won't be back for 3 more weeks. It's been difficult. I'm not running (full days, no days off). I'm experimenting with foods (my latest is chicken feet). I miss my friends, most especially my dearest wifiekinsbabbaschmiddleface.

I thought I'd show a video from how I met my wifiekinsbabbaschmiddleface.

I don't know how Katy keeps herself entertained while I'm gone.

There is no one home to watch what she surfs. like Silhouette Masterpiece Theatre

I think she's been knitting a hat for me. She is very generous.

I don't know how she'll entertain herself without me prancing around in my undies. I hope she can find a substitute.

She just watches time pass her by, poor little monkey.

She's been good to me. She logs in under me on Facebook to make sure I return super pokes and annoy people. That's love. Let's just hope she's cleaning the house, because I know he well enough to predict a big den-o-sloth. She has even slept on the couch using the bean bag as a blanket. This was after she found out that I might not even make it back for our anniversary. Aren't we a tragic tale?

I just hope she doesn't hijack my blog. She is dangerous when she's bored.

Now I'm going to go and do more pilates in my pahnties.

11 Comments:

Blogger Samurai Running said...

"I'm experimenting with foods (my latest is chicken feet)" Does "experimenting" mean licking?

9:15 am  
Blogger Bolder said...

for once.

i was able to resist following any of the links.

you know what this means.

clearly, you've been gone too long.

isn't there enough people in China? blogland wants you BACK!

10:03 am  
Blogger 21stCenturyMom said...

And when you licked Katy she didn't cold cock you? Now THAT is true love. Lurving her blogjacking ways is also true love.

Don't forget to try monkey head while you are in China.

11:42 am  
Blogger speedygeoff said...

Lovely hat. Clearly Katy's generosity knows no bounds. Or boundaries.
Just in case you think I am commenting because you are my friend, I am commenting so I will get all subsequent comments emailed to me.
That's a clue about what to do when you have nothing to do.

1:20 pm  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Bold if you don't click on the first link you are missing out. Someone has been doing some serious web surfing!

11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rumor has it, that the wife has discovered 'stumbled upon'. it's just a rumor. seems she does that as she waits for her hot date with her internet luvvvaaaaa from china to log on and chat.

8:10 am  
Blogger Ewen said...

You met her by lickin' and she's still with you? It must be love.

Can you speak Asian yet? Have a cuppa China Black for me.

I must go. Time is rushin' by!

10:36 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

We miss your sense of humour.

We miss your whacky running gear.

We miss getting your sound advice on all things (not just running).

We miss you making us feel good about our running even if our running is crap.

We miss you.

4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just a test to see if i did email/comments right for my manboy.

7:02 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope all is well and safe in China. I am sure Katy is looking forward to having you home.

12:26 pm  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Don't forget to conquer new lands for our Black Kingdom and when you leave the Far East the main streets of every city will be "Iliketoast street" (or square).
They must not forget who ruled there for a month.

5:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home