Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mr Toast is in China for a month

He should be able to post, because I know he has internet access.

How do I know? Because he emailed me about his nasty, black, swollen ankle; his eating a frog, bones and all; and his missing me so terribly that he wants me to get 2 more kittens and 3 puppies.

That's how I know.

I imagine a race report will be posted soon. He ran injured (smack screen now), but came in around 3:2sumpin.

Now, Mr Toast, you better post or else I'll write my own version of your race report. You don't want that.

2 Comments:

Blogger 21stCenturyMom said...

Race report - whatever.

I want to hear about the FROG! EWWWWWW!!! Next thing you know you'll be eating a monkey. I know about that 'when in Rome' thing but there ARE limits. Just remember that.

8:33 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hmm... I have some (insane) friends doing IM China the week after we do IM South Africa together. I wonder is frog will be on the post-race menu.

He ran injured?!?! BAD TOASTY! BAD!!

10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home