Monday, October 15, 2007

Mark's been defiled

I'll just keep with these little updates. I've asked him to email a race report, but he's all "i hafta wooooorrrrrrk." pfft!

Spoke to E~~~,

Last shipment is running late so looks like second week of November before I come home. It is good and it is not good. Good for my business-me, but not good for my Katy-me.

I am getting the hang on this place. I worked out that MSN is best to be speaking with people because you can confirm that they understand. Nodding, yes and ok means … “what the hell you say, foreign boy?”

Had a foot massage. 2 hours. Not happy at all. The guy filed my feet. Filed! I was so ashamed. I did not have pretty feet. Now I have pretty feet. Massage hurts like home.

I officially withdrew my application to the Beijing marathon. Are you ok with that? I have not run yet. I swam and gym’d. In four weeks I won’t have droopy boobies.


Ah, if only I could dedroop da boops.
I'm sure he's missing the running, but with all that pedicure action going on, he might be too soft to ever run again. He might get baby feet.

Mid November? Sniff...

(By the way, it's his birthday on the 16th. He's FORTY-TWO! Ages older than I am.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Ewen said...

I like how you put that in italics to make it seem like you didn't edit it first.

He withdrew from the Beijing Olympics because he's too busy to train?

By the way, I've never seen librarians who wear pants like that.

8:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

because you've been going to the wrong libraries!

i didn't edit. i just changed some tenses. but no, he got his feet planed. me? i'm more of a mudmask woman.

11:02 am  
Blogger Ewen said...

There are libraries in Byron Bay?

The 16th of Oct or Nov? If today babyfoot, have a Tsingtao IPA for me.

You're right about his age - time for you to trade in.

3:44 pm  
Blogger strewth said...

42 - the answer to life, the universe and everything! Happy Birthday Mark! And hurry home with those pretty feet to your poor little Katy.

9:12 pm  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Happy Birthday Toasty! Mine was yesterday. Hope you are enjoying a nice birthday in China!

2:03 am  
Blogger CJ said...

Pretty feet. Now that I gotta see! Say hi to Mark for his birthday, which was yesterday I'm assuming.
Do they eat chocolate in China?

9:09 am  
Blogger Rob said...

I didn't realise Toasty was so much older than you, you poor abandoned wife. I can understand now why he has to maintain such a high level of fitness.

6:56 pm  
Blogger Clairie said...

Katy all is well.... More time for the girls to play up whilst he is away. :)

Hope you are at the end of your Uni now and getting excited about a few weeks off before Chrissy.


Still no baby at this end. Allan says it will come at Christmas and oh yes all sorts of jokes like that.
Despite his non-humour I am booked in to have the baby pulled out on Wednesday so there is a definite release up ahead for me.

Hope to see you soon, its been ages and far too quiet!!

xx

9:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home