Sunday, November 11, 2007

Less than two weeks to go!

Things I miss (as assumed by my dollop of luvfluff).

Breakfast with the Brisbane Running Buddies. When no one's looking, we have a little something special.

Playing dress up with my dollop of luvfluff.

Making fine meat dishes.

spanking the cats:


and setting the dogs up on blind dates:


Running. I miss that a lot. Almost as much as being in control of my own blog.

I just wonder how my dollop of luvfluff has been getting along all by herself. You know I'm going to miss our anniversary. I think these will make up for it

5 Comments:

Blogger speedygeoff said...

Two weeks is a long time in politics.

2:17 pm  
Blogger Tesso said...

Time flies when you're having fun. It will probably feel like two months :(

9:33 pm  
Blogger 21stCenturyMom said...

I have never been more terrified of turning into a crazy old cat lady. That man needs to get a date and stop spanking the kitty.

3:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! comments going to me now, mister. your out-of-office message is still on. you'll have to trust me to forward messages to you.

i'm feeling eeeeevil.

8:58 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

What does it say about me that I watched that cat video all the way through? wait, don't answer that.

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home