Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pole Dancing



It was about 5 months ago, I told Katy that there was no future for me in my current job. I concluded that my position was untenable due to the people I was working with. I have no grudges against them, they just weren't for me. So the hunt for a new job began and along the way, I injured my leg, Katy had to leave an evil boss, then later Katy REALLY injured herself ..... could say we weren't having the best of luck. But now .....

Katy is riding to work and I have a new job. The business makes poles .... so relax the title is not going to be about anything raunchy.

There is more to our good luck, with croƻtons Clare having her front teeth appear (been missing for 5 years) and now Andrew has been made school vice captain. I'm very proud of them both.

And ........ we have a dishwasher!

Wheeeeeee

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

while he was searching for photos, i asked him, "you're not trying to disturb bold, are you?" to which he answered, "always."

i was very scared when i came over to read this.

aw... if there were m ore puppy pole dancers, i'd waste my life in a strip joint.

10:05 pm  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Congrats on the new position!

1:04 am  
Blogger Bolder said...

yes katy, my hand was shaking per usual when i pushed bloglines and saw the title...

excited for the two of you, that things are pole-arizing in your favour...

*does famous stirring the pot dance move to join in celebration!*

4:17 am  
Blogger Clairie said...

Fantastic news about the croutons.

Now what's this about you getting a new job? How come you never said that on Wednesday? Are you making the poles? Deliverying the poles? Bending the poles?

Tell me more!!!!!!!

7:14 am  
Blogger Clairie said...

oops...now both comments are up there.

Okay sorry about the swearing and I'll just go get a double expresso to calm me down :)

7:15 am  
Blogger Mat said...

Congratulations on you new job!

We'll have to start including a caber toss after runs (and after your pushups) :-)

10:28 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

Being half Polish when I saw the blog title I thought you might have spotted me out disco-ing.

Is that "relax and enjoy" comment meant for you or Clairie?

I hope your dishwasher's name isn't Katy.

Congrats on all fronts.

I'm going now.

11:28 am  
Blogger Rob said...

I am glad things are looking up for you Toasty. I don't expect to detect any change though as you always seem to be so cheery and positive.

5:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job, Katy's job, and the croutons' good fortune. Love the happy dance!

10:42 am  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Is the pole dancing your new job? Nahhhhhhhhhhh

3:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home