Friday, February 02, 2007

Building Up



I enter day 33 of the 75 Beer diet and it has me wondering when will the drought break?

No Toast?

Yop?

Is any of this making sense?

Anyway .... so here's how the conversation goes ...

Katy "I wanna go to Canberra and see CJ!"

Toast Hero "We can't, it is beyond our budget until you get a job"

Katy "Right then"

.
.
.
.
.

Katy "I start on Monday"

Toast Hero "What?"

Katy "I got a job, so take me to CJ and we can eat chocolate"

Toast Hero "Great!" *** starts thinking ..... will run Canberra Marathon alongside Clarie ..... oh ..... better get my act together ... she is way ahead of me .... bugger ... I mean great"

and this video is my apology for the gross picture of the past .... Yop On Everyone!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe what i said was that i wanted to go to canberra, see CJ, and have ethiopian food.

to say "see CJ and have chocolate" is like saying, "i'm going swimming and getting wet." it's a given. it is expected of the occasion.

8:14 pm  
Blogger Tesso said...

Woohoo!!!!

You run with Clairie and I will eat chocolate with the girls.

8:28 pm  
Blogger CJ said...

I like the way this conversation is heading.....chocolate (you're right, it is a given), coffee (naturally) and Ethiopian food.

9:18 pm  
Blogger Robert Song said...

It will be great to have you two down there again. Count me in on the Ethiopian food.

10:49 pm  
Blogger E-Speed said...

yay! Katy got a job!

12:24 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

I'm afraid I've started clicking on your link while squinting out of the corner of my eye... just in case... there is a picture that I would wish I hadn't seen. ha!

Katy, it's toooooo sooooon to get a job! I hope this was just an evil trick to get what you wanted from the Toast Master.

12:48 am  
Blogger Ginger Breadman said...

beer diet? dang, i missed out on that one.

6:50 am  
Blogger David said...

Did we miss posts about the first 32 days of the beer diet? I am with you all the way if you'll just give me a day's lead time to get the proper beer.

1:15 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am in teacher training so I will have to steer cleer of the beer diet. Drink a few for me and run a few for me as well.

9:34 am  
Blogger Ewen said...

We have Ethiopian food. Don't run with CJ or you won't see her.

Yop - nop. I'll stop at tost opnd vegemopte.

1:16 pm  
Blogger Black Knight said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:11 pm  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Is the ethiopian food a kind of punishment for anything of wrong that Ihatetoast made or is it a vow because she got a new job?

8:13 pm  
Blogger *jeanne* said...

LOVE the Yop Doo-Wop.

(Yeah, I know it's not doo-wop, it's Calypso, but that wouldn't be as catchy a turn of phrase. Poetic license.)

1:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home