Sunday, January 07, 2007

75 Beer Diet

I have launched my own special diet. It doesn't, as one might think, mean drinking 75 beers ......



No .... the program is based on picking a desired weight ... for me 75 kg and then not drinking beer until I am under that weight, then I can drink as much beer as I like, UNTIL I go over the weight and then must stop. Unlike most diets, where you lose weight, only to put it on when you get tired of lettuce and rice-cakes, this one is perpetual.

In my book ... soon to be launched ... you will learn how 75 Beer can be adapted for your individual goals. Perhaps the "55 Chocolate Diet" or even the "200 French Fry" if pounds are your desired unit of measure.

In the book there are lots of recipes ... there is a chicken cooking technique that involves inserting a can of beer ...... anyway you'll have to get read the book if you want to know more about that one.



I also have a range of products branded with the "75 Beer Diet" logo. Check your grocery shelves for my Colon Cleansing Hot Sauce!!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Sounds like a great diet to me!

2:38 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

Hmmm, I might go the "100 chocolate diet" ... thats 100 kgs not 100 punds :-)

5:31 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

Hmmm, I bet you are now wondering what a pund is? Well, its a pound with the 'o' exracted.

5:33 am  
Blogger Clairie said...

Ha Ha that Tesso is funny! Pund..!!

I'd have to be on the 55 Red Wine diet.

55kg until I can drink red wine.

It's pretty much what I need to cut out to get down to 55kg anyhow.

Might start next week.....

8:07 am  
Blogger CJ said...

You mentioned the 55 chocolate diet?!

8:53 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now that is my kind of women. Blonde and with her hands full of beer. I love her!

12:09 pm  
Blogger Chelle said...

Hmmmmmmmmm I like the chocolate diet!

7:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd like to see you do the 70 fart diet. you can't toot in my presence until you're 69.99999!

7:35 pm  
Blogger Bolder said...

suddenly, i have this really, REALLY stronge urge for a, um, beer... yah, that's it... a beer...

good luck with the diet! keep up posted on the over/under!!

12:26 am  
Blogger Phil said...

The all beer diet ... now why didn't I think of that? Sounds great.

5:31 pm  
Blogger Haight said...

And is the woman in the picture your personal trainer?

2:55 am  
Blogger David said...

Hey, who's the St. Pauli girl waif?

I'm good to go on your diet too. Do you precribe pilsners or lagers in your book for optimum consumption with the lowest weight gain?

4:24 am  
Blogger Ewen said...

I'll have 75 of those.

Got me to 80+ kg :)

The CJ in knits 'photo' is almost as embarassing as little warrior in pink lace.

12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home