Sunday, December 10, 2006

Aloha

Aloha ..... Hawaiian speak for "Come Over Here Mr Tourist and Eat Something"

So now I'm Carbo-Overloaded and occasionally Carbo-Exploded (thanks to Mexican beans). In the morning I'll be getting up around 2 or 3 am to tackle the marathon. My last meal will be plain spaghetti. Feeling good and enjoyed a couple of short runs during the week. This is DEFINTELY the place to be tapering and chilling with family.

Will catch up and comment on all the posts I have missed as soon as I can, but this is the first chance for a little internet time.

I hope all those running Kurarra had a good time and good luck to others running in other places including White Rock (Susan) and whatever other Bloggers are up to (and yes I mean you two ... you know who you are)

5 Comments:

Blogger Ewen said...

Who are they? I think they're tired.

Good luck - I hope the sunnies aren't too dark for the 5am start.

4:40 pm  
Blogger Clairie said...

Hurry up and post something Toasty. You are killing me.

I just wanted to know if you got to the halfway point in your goal time. did you finish the rest then uninjured? Did you have a loo stop? Did you have cocktails watching the sunset? Have you had a haircut? Got any new clothes? Katie done something outrageous that we all need to know about???


......ANNNNNYYYTHHHHHIIIINNNNGGGG

10:03 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Who.... me?? ;)

6:34 am  
Blogger *jeanne* said...

So? So? So?
How went it?

12:45 am  
Blogger *jeanne* said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home