Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Found


We lost a cat ... well, we didn't lose it, it just decided to hide for awhile .... there is probably a long blog by Katy ..... in short, cat found ... and much more than this, Katy happy .... soooooo life goes on. Sometimes you just have to put your head down and trudge through life's stuff, knowing that eventually it is going to get better. And then it does.

With renewed optimism, I think, perhaps, my injuries might finally be improving .... I was doing all the painful stuff I've be taught over the last few weeks and now I hope ..... I pray ... I might just be on to something. It could have been the bourbon, but I imagined I was melting chocolate as I stretched and I thought my muscles released at long last. I'm sure CJ has something to do with it.

I am looking forward to the first of my last 3 long runs before Hawaii. I'm even excited that some of my running buddies might join me. Only a few sleeps until Saturday's run. Wheeeee ... It's like Christmas or me!

8 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

Beautiful and sweet cat! Please recover soon your injury, we need our clever executioner in perfect shape!

4:38 am  
Blogger E-Speed said...

so glad you found the kitty!

5:04 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

Did somebody mention chocolate ....

6:07 am  
Blogger CJ said...

I'm always glad to help! Right now I have a fixation on chocolate because I'm not well (brain fog) and there isn't any in the house. Imaging chocolate just does not cut it! Fingers crossed the injuries are now just a bad memory.

2:29 pm  
Blogger Ginger Breadman said...

I must say - I'm glad you guys don't raise or foster snakes, because I thought about what that would be like if one were lost in the neighborhood.

The melting chocolate - stretching muscle analogy thing is pretty cool - I'll have to try that.

3:15 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Yeah for happy Katy, yeah for found kitty (so cute!), and hip-hip-hooray for healing injuries!! Send me somma what you got, k? seriously.

3:46 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

I must ask CJ about the 'melting chocolate stretch'.

3:53 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

So chocolate heals injuries. I'll remember that.

11:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home