Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Birthday Bits

What do you do with one of these ?????



... impress the ladies ......



One must protect one's banana. This is exactly what I got for my birthday from Katy and I must say what a wonderful gift it was. No runner should be without one. It goes well with the special present Tesso gave me .... yes, a banana, which I ate on my birthday. Since the cyclone that wiped out the crop, my favorite fruit has multiplied in price 10 times, making it even more precious.

This week I have slowly returned to running and finding it more of a struggle than before. The plan will be to take it easy and learn how to relieve tightness in my muscles. Tomorrow will be Katy's first day at running school. I hope she enjoys it!

I got other stuff for my birthday ... more pictures to come ... brace yourself!

8 Comments:

Blogger Robert Song said...

Other presents. A couple of coconuts perhaps?

9:51 pm  
Blogger D said...

Has Katy left you unsupervised at the computer again toastman? Happy birthday!!

12:21 am  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Take it easy, who isn't listening now ;)

12:27 am  
Blogger RunDave said...

I have banana envy.

1:18 pm  
Blogger Black Knight said...

What do you do with one of these? Do you have another easier question?

7:28 pm  
Blogger Rob said...

Very impressive Toasty! You do lok a bit stiff.

3:14 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

OMG... roflmao....

Happy Birthday you dirty old man! :P

2:11 pm  
Blogger Bolder said...

this is EXACTLY why i shut my door whenever i read your blog.

EXACTLY.

that banana looks oddly famaliar.

i'm just sayin'.

4:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home