Thursday, November 16, 2006

New Training

"The structure and function of the neural control system allows for sensory input and control of the major organs, and sensory input and excitation of the muscular that in turn causes muscular contraction and locomotion."

Obviously anything with locomotion has to help with training!

My training lately has involve trigger point, rotating the angle of my foot with static calf stretch, extension through the leg on hamstrings and now neural flow improvements. Add to this magnesium and calcium supplements as well as occasional running with a 70% workload supported by addtional rest periods.

1. As I get older and run more, I need to work on my flexibility and muscle recovery.


2. This will make me more flexible.


3. It's amazing what a little help can achieve in this area.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell 'im he's dreamin'!

7:13 pm  
Blogger D said...

Ok - the last two photos are gross. But Gma in the first photo is hot.

1:39 am  
Blogger Bolder said...

*scratches out eyeballs*

2:57 am  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh if that is the stretching I prefer my usual pain!

4:35 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

oh. my. gawd. YOu are REMOVED from my bloglines hence forth.

Anybody got an air-sickness bag?!?!?!

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home