Sunday, January 28, 2007

Game On

I've done it tough lately ..... been a little clogged.



But let me tell you .... GAME ON!!!!!

GAME ON Clairie.

Yesterday I was back and enjoyed a solid hit out with Geoff. Top bloke Geoff, but poor bugger suffered the heat, deydration and general fatigue often associated with a Gold Coast run. Then again I'm not sure his mind was on the job .......



.... that sort of thing isn't going to destract me!!!!!

I reckon I have to be the luckiest person alive .... my sweet, sexy, darling wife's birthday is on the 31st. Let me tell you, I love her as much as I did when I proposed that fateful day in San Diego over 4 years ago..... come to think of it ... even more so!

After the run, Geoff and I tucked in a feast of prawns.... Katy isn't much of a fan of ripping the head off on of these fellas and peeling off the legs.



Geoff and I are kicking of the season with a 6 hour run at Caboolture. Should be fun .....

..... but then it's down to serious business as I do my very very best to help Clairie prepare for her Canberra assault.

Game On Clairie!

Here's a little motivation/inspiration ... I'm ready ... are you?

9 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

Nice, I should have known not to stop at your blog first while chowing on breakfast. I just had to set down the cereal :)

11:13 pm  
Blogger Laurie said...

I'm still trying to figure out how the Paula Radcliffe video is motivational.

Who won the music contest between you and Tesso?

3:16 am  
Blogger Clairie said...

Laurie doesn't get it, but I do.

Thanks for the post.

GAME on - right back at you!

I love Paula and am all fired up now for a big week. Chills up and down my spine.

Thanks Mark. BTW, I agree with Katy's second point!

7:32 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Laurie! How could you NOT find that motivational! I'm sore as hell from a 2-hr spin class the day after a 4 hour snowshoe trek straight up a mountain, but now? After that?? Let's go run a marathon! Right NOW!!!! :)))

Happy pre-mature b-day Katy the Greaty!

8:11 am  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Tasty soft drink from the nose, it could be a nice present for my boss.

5:03 am  
Blogger Ewen said...

When you haven't got a cold, you'd better ask her nicely.

Clairie will be having a good day if you can get her to the finish within an hour of Paula's time :)

7:34 pm  
Blogger psbowe said...

What a combinations...hmmm, I suddenly don't have an appetite for anything...well except running along side Paula.

2:47 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

That first picture is disgusting, but nice try redeeming yourself on the second one.

12:15 pm  
Blogger Tesso said...

What happened to my comment on this??? Stupid blogger.

I was saying I had not idea you got that shot of Clairie and I walking down the street in our bikinis and stilettos.

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home