Friday, June 16, 2006

Charity Auction

Ladies and gentleman welcome to this auction. Below you will find a link to Ebay where I have put one pair of (not so ordinary) running tights and the clock is now ticking away. Whatever the final bid ends up as being, will go to support the Queensland Cancer Fund. Why, you ask? Because I wanted to help Elaine with her fund raising and this is what I can do.

I'm sure all of you who have had the opportunity to see the goods on offer, can appreciate the quality and unique nature of these running tights.

Shall I start the bidding at $1 .... one dollar, on dollar, one dollar, do I have two?

>>>>>> Ebay Link <<<<<<

9 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Oh my. Dude, I'm embarrassed enough when I run because I'm slow and my form sucks. Now you want me to wear carnival pants?? ;)

12:11 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you ship to the U.S.A?

12:41 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm asking of course because I think Runner Susan would look HOT in a pair of tights like those.

12:42 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

Do they make you run faster?

3:50 pm  
Blogger Black Knight said...

I know what you are doing. You are giving every no black clothes....even if for a right cause.

4:40 am  
Blogger Ginger Breadman said...

Where the heck do you find these things? Do you make them yourselves or dig through your drawers? I remember in the 80's how excited I was to purchase a pair of tights with freaky patterns like those - they even had pockets!

5:54 am  
Blogger Giorgio said...

You are doing something for a right cause. Now there are only running pants on the ebuy site. I think you would have to post other running clothes.

2:29 am  
Blogger psbowe said...

The bidding looks awesome! I have the same question as Tesso too.

3:15 am  
Blogger Scott said...

Though I take credit for inspiring men to wear spandex here in Toronto some 20 years ago now - I still believe that wearing it is a privilege and not a right ... if you get my meaning.

I would look like a school bus after a crash if I wore them.

You are very generous to have donated the proceeds to charity. In this spirit, I'll do something extra this week for the many homeless here in Toronto which is something I can do.

10:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home