Thursday, December 04, 2008

What I didn't eat.

Day 3 - 4th December 5am :> 75.4 Kg (after Pat's I was 74.9Kg)

I ate a salad lunch yesterday and it stayed put. Followed with afternoon banana. 2 eggs with some peppers for dinner.

What I didn't eat, the little choc bar with the banana, a packet of chips left over from the childrens Christmas party, just sitting in the corner in boxes. No snacks when I got home despite a full collection available. No alcohol including the margarita which I have all ingredients for. And no toads!

I open the freezer and there at eye level was the friend in the fridge that I forgot I put in the morning. Made me jump back.



He obviously escaped my red box of death and made for the door.



I found him floating in the bucket catching the hot water relief drips, just lying head up but unable to get out.

6 Comments:

Blogger IHateToast said...

you better clean the freezer. He's a toxic mofo. And you hand to SEAL the box or bag. Ew!
I had Ethiopian and it stayed put. I just don't eat much. Easier to do solo.

8:07 am  
Blogger Ewen said...

Try Nigella's "100 cane toad recipes to try before you die".

3:28 pm  
Blogger Robert Song said...

I always put them in the freezer and not the fridge. It certainly can be a bit scary when you forget you have put them in there.

Of course you don't eat them but it has been know that some people do smoke them.

9:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between yesterday's photo and today's, I think you have the start of your own, trademark-able, fad diet.

1:25 am  
Blogger E-Speed said...

okay I have never heard of freezing toads. Are they invasive?

2:46 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

A kid I used to teach up north would paint their backs, then we'd sit back on the balcony and laugh at all these white things hopping around the property. By morning they were dead because they breath primarily through their skin. Way more fun than freezing them to death.

9:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home