Tuesday, December 02, 2008

30 weighs in 30 days.

I’ve decided to concentrate on getting in shape for my next marathon and avoiding the seasonal spread for want of a better term. For the next 30 days I’m posting my weight (as motivation) to rid myself of the holiday indulgences. Getting things off with a bang poor Katy and I were blessed with a bout of food poisoning.

Day 1 - 2nd December 10am :> 77.1 Kg (would have been more had it not been for not eating since 30th November and expelling all things that day with force on the long flight home)

[no photos]

6 Comments:

Blogger Samurai Running said...

Hey Toasty

That's the ticket. You won't be able to PB unless you get your weight down.

By the way I saw a copy of the maple syrup and lemon diet book on the table, yellow book, at your get together at Runner Susan's place.

Are you going to try it? I've done it twice,liked it and it does work to shed the weight, 5kgs in 2 weeks for me. I recommend it.

8:03 pm  
Blogger CJ said...

Well that's one way to lose weight - though seems a mite drastic to me!!!!

Hope you are both feeling much better. I will be following your progress with interest - I am still trying to get back into shape and its frustratingly slow. Don't think I'm brave enough to make my weight public though!

8:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am tempted to join you on this one, but I don't know if I am brave enough to post my weight everyday...especially since, as a female, my weight tends to fluctuate widely at certain times of the month. Maybe I will do the 30 weighs in 30 days and keep the data to myself. : )

1:10 am  
Blogger Runner Susan said...

Ahhh, I'll take that challenge. And whoever loses the most weight gets to keep Katy. I figure since she's here in the U.S. I have the upper hand.

And don't listen to Scott - the lemonade diet is evil. Very, very evil.

6:59 am  
Blogger Ewen said...

Listen to Susan! Instead, go for the "dodgy Qld cafe" diet. I've heard they're on every suburban street corner.

2:49 pm  
Blogger IHateToast said...

I am a fan of the kung pow bum diet.

7:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home