Friday, August 18, 2006

Too much information?



I had a bit of a tooth ache ..... you might be wondering, how did it end up here (as per picture above)?

I called the dentist and could only book in for an examination and clean .... in a few weeks!!! This doesn't help my tooth ache, that interupted my sleeping the last few nights and has me taking pain relief. So the dental receptionist said I could perhaps get anti-biotics from a GP if it related to an infection. Ok (I thought to myself) so whilst I am there I can take care of a few other things I have been putting off ........ enough said, I hope!!!!

Having seen my GP now, my mind is completely off the tooth ache. I feel a little weird and feel that I should have received flowers ..... at the very least.

All systems are go for the Noosa Half-Marathon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

*ROTFLMAO* Your doctor must have some pretty unique ways of diagnosing toothache! Is it like acupressure or something? LOL!

10:45 pm  
Blogger Haight said...

Crap (pun intended)...that reminds me I need to make an appointment soon too. Once you get past forty, you need to make sure things are functioning properly.

OK...turn your head....cough

11:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't just TAKE this picture. You HAD to take this picture. You COULDN'T STOP yourself from taking this picture.

I hope you didn't get too many bags.

8:36 am  
Blogger E-Speed said...

oh geeze. Hope the toothache feels better now post something else stat!

5:01 am  
Blogger massoman said...

that takes bathroom humor to a new place, eh?

10:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home