Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Multi Gran's Meal



How good is that!!!!!!

It's called a "pork special" and the side is a cucumber/onion thingy.

This morning was a special adventure with Clairie and Tesso. I really enjoyed the 16.4 K mid week run with these two very much and finished with a quick final 3K with "Stefan the Super-fast". Last time I saw him, he was waving on the curbside in the Gold Coast marathon as I sauntered past.

One more thing ......

I am pacing the 1 hour 40 minute half-marathon at Noosa. My next race is the Oct 8 Melbourne Marathon so this pacing gig fits in perfect for not having to worry about what to aim for at Noosa. I'll enjoy it more this way.

11 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

Hey, I enjoyed the run too. The time seemed to go so fast. I can't even remember what we talked about the whole way. Must've been important :-)

10:26 pm  
Blogger Bolder said...

one of my colleagues is in the process of retiring to Noosa from Sydney...

1:40 pace bunny?

i'd be toast trying to keep up with you!

go you!!

11:38 pm  
Blogger Haight said...

Upper right hand corner...Blowfish cookie jar?

11:44 pm  
Blogger Habeela said...

Hail pork!

8:54 am  
Blogger E-Speed said...

have fun pacing again! I think I would be cutting it a wee bit close trying to pace 1:40 group. That jsut made me realize though I need to run a 1:40 in the second half of Chicago if I want to PR, Aaag!

12:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My question is "What kind of cookies are in the fishy jar?"

9:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am sure the 1:40 runners will be thankful to have you as their pacer.

10:49 pm  
Blogger Black Knight said...

And don't forget the black balloon while pacing the 1.40! The Black Knight Army is proud of you. On 16th the italian warriors will be all together to celebrate the first year of the B.K.A. Program: 06.00 p.m. workout, 08.30 p.m. dinner in black armour.

1:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have immortalized 'pork specials'. For your encyclopedia please note that these were made famous at Al Green's on Washington Street in Indianapolis.

Keep on running. They'll never catch up with you

7:49 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

OOooooh... NOooooooow I get the title of this post. See what happens when one gets behind in their blog-reading duties? chaos I tell you, chaos.

12:42 pm  
Blogger D said...

I'm with Susan - you eat this stuff and are the PACER for the 1:40 group. It must be the genes.

12:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home