Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weird Feelings

There is one thing that I feel a little weird about ....... OK, you're right, there are many things but ...... one of the things is that with the running group on Tuesday and Thursday mornings there's a box to drop one's keys in and collect after the session.

Well it's just I have heard of too many stories about certain parties ... do you know what I'm talking about? .... don't make me spell it out. OK, if I must ......

How do I explain this? .... Here goes ..... The party is for people who are keen to "meet" someone new ..... and, as far as I can work out .... having never been to just a gathering ..... well let's just say all the keys go into a box, and then someone who doesn't own those keys does a lucky dip and holds up the keys for all to see ...... then .... the way this game is played, the one holding the keys "meets" the owner of the keys ......

Knowing my luck, my keys would be in the hands of a Klingon woman and I'd be sneaking out the back and walking home.

9 Comments:

Blogger Haight said...

Never say never...Klingons might have some useful training tips...and the wrinkled forehead is kinda sexy

11:34 pm  
Blogger Habeela said...

Klingons are much more attractive than the Ferengi. It seems you may already have a lot in common with this Klingon anyway. ;)

12:47 am  
Blogger Ginger Breadman said...

ah, heck - what's a couple of new friends . . .

11:33 am  
Blogger Chelle said...

i'm scared now....

11:51 am  
Blogger Bolder said...

is that what they call it down under?

'sneaking out the back'...

2:14 am  
Blogger E-Speed said...

LOL at Bolder's comment. I have my doubts that it's that kind of running club, but who knows?

1:38 pm  
Blogger SRR said...

Wait? Is this like the modern day swinging? I'm so clueless!

2:23 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Klingons are hot! Have you seen some of the alternatives?? LOL. So, do you always end up with your own keys? You can tell US. Really. We understand.

12:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Naked gay cops Information nexium prescribing i xenical http://www.lamborghini7.info/What-does-p21570r14-mean-with-tires.html Bmw m1r Hcl levi tra vardenafil Cheap butalbital apap free consultation xenical pharmacy html What was lady edison's first patent Take xenical mouth2c generally times daily Adipex yellow vardenafil on line

10:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home