Monday, July 03, 2006

There’s a Gecko in my pocket!

It has been a very very busy week in the land of toast. In summary, the croutons were here, Katy and I both ran marathons and my employer decided it was end of financial year and that we should acquire several new businesses all at the same time just because there wasn’t enough going on.

So as the dust settles on Monday morning, I find myself back in the office and happen to brush my top pocket to notice there is something in there. My fingers are greeted by something lumpy, that I figure had been through the wash, but noooooooo …. There’s a rubber Gecko in my pocket.

Posts to come:

We have a winner (Auction Results)
Croutonopia (Clare and Andrew hit the big lights of Brisvegas)
March of the Black Knight Army (account of 4 hour pacing a marathon)

4 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

Geckos are awesome! Do you know how they stick to walls? Thanks to biophysics in college I know more than I ever wanted to.

Congrats on the marathon!

2:06 pm  
Blogger E-Speed said...

way to go pace man! I think I would like to pace a 4 hour group someday.

Can't wait to hear the details!

10:57 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on the pacing duties and I will be interested to hear how it all went.

9:24 am  
Blogger Black Knight said...

wow the Black Knight Army cannot wait to put in the bulletin the new victory of the aussie legion!

12:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home