Tuesday, July 04, 2006

We have a ..... errrr .... winner!



Nice choice buddy!

Ciaran beat off tough competition (47 bids in all) and help raise some money for Queensland Cancer along the way. Thanks to everyone who put bids in.

I got tagger so here goes ....

4 Jobs I have had ....

1. I used to pick up golf balls on a driving range ..... when the golfers were still hitting their bucket of balls and using me for target practice. I wore a helmet until I learnt to dodge the balls in flight. I got hit twice and have to tell you it hurts ... a lot!!!

2. I was a caddy for about $4 a day ... this and the one above might have something to do with why I gave my golf clubs away later in life.

3. Professional gambler ... 3 hands of blackjack anyone? To be a little more accurate it was part of a mystery shopping assignment.

4. Stadium lolly boy (lolly as in candy, chips, soft drinks, coke) on 5% commission.

What were the other questions?

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert Song said...

I think Ciaran needs to reassess the Vitamin supplements he is taking.

12:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Venlafaxine and pms-related depression list of texas medicaid dentists Saunas shanghai us stop smoking advertising Swimwear swimsuits 2006

1:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Okinawa tea weight loss

11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home