Saturday, February 13, 2010

Toxic

I'm back from my latest adventure in Chinaland. Now it's time to
detox (get it? China = Toxic, by reputation, but really is getting better and also Toxic = rice wine ... oh never mind).

Flight with Korean Airlines has not quite the same as the link.

One run on the treadmill in Shanghai for the half marathon distance in 1:35:30.

Saturday morning was an easy 8 miler and tomorrow (Sunday) will run like the "clappers" (2hr, 25.5km, 68.2 kg).



Not sure how these things actually run, Katy is doing the research.

9 Comments:

Blogger Samurai Running said...

Welcome back Toasty.

I thought you'd stopped blogging here. Anyway all the best for tomorrow.

I've run "like the clappers" and with "the clap" and the former is better ;)

6:25 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

Nice clappers. Katy's a good cook. You're lucky you don't have to eat the toxic fish that's served up to Scott.

A 1:35 half on the treaddy. Crazy bastard. You're the escapee from Shutter Island.

1:33 pm  
Blogger IHateToast said...

I didn't bake those. I wish I had. Mark doesn't like sweets, so I never get to bake. If I did bake, he'd just refuse them. What's the point?

Now, maybe I should learn how to make energy drinks from scratch.

8:06 am  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Half marathon on a dreadmill? you are great. I will go to China at the end of March too....

2:48 am  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Leaving for china on 28th. will you be there?

9:28 pm  
Blogger Toasty said...

Not in March

2:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya im new on here. I find this message board quite helpful & it has helped me tonns. i should be able to help out and help other people like its helped me.

I love to like [url=http://watch-family-guy-free.warlordz.co.uk]family guy[/url] this help kill some of time.

Thanks allot, See ya about.

5:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

11:17 am  
Blogger *jeanne* said...

Hmmm...seems a bit behind the times..
Say, where are youse guys?
OZ?
lol

9:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home