Sunday, January 10, 2010

Up and cooking



Ended the week in class ... Thai cooking school with the Crouton Andrew (his Christmas present). It was great!

Don't know why, don't ask ... 2 speed sessions were surprisingly solid. Wednesday was a tempo with Bad Andy and Watto for 15km. I finished strong and starting to hold my own. I enjoyed the 21km on Saturday (post wt 68.2 kg) and chalked up 56 Km for the week. Will do the same again this week and start swimming the week after and hunt out a bike.

Now to pick my top 5 songs of 2009 ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Runner Susan said...

I need to learn how to cook. And learn how to go fast. I do. I do.

2:24 am  
Blogger Ewen said...

I'm sure Katy said she'd lend you her bike.

7:09 pm  
Blogger IHateToast said...

the red curry was amazing. they gave me t he leftovers, and i cried when it was gone. so good.

you stay away from my bike!

6:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home