Sunday, April 05, 2009

I did it!

Here it is, chilli chicken. I did it! I re-created the recipe and now I am ready for crouton time. They are here Tuesday through to Wednesday morning the following week.



Week 12 (31,11,11,18,10,11) = 92k (18k in 1:15)

Week 13 (13 broke down, Thurs 6 then stopped) = 19k. I'm checking in with a sports doctor to see what I can do to run again.

This comes from another blog ..... I think it sums thing up!




Oh, Tapir. Tapir, Tapir, Tapir. I can't possibly imagine what could be funny enough to forget that you are a giant pound of grayish black blubber with a cone head and a nose with nostrils so large if you zoom in on them they look like a monkey's face. So you must be smiling like that because you think it's going to make me like you.

Well, Tapir, it's not going to work on me. Not today, NOT EVER. So stop following me with your nose, Tapir, PREHENSILE NOSES ARE FOR ELEPHANTS.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ewen said...

Good looking chicken.

Ugly looking taper.

7:44 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

That chicken looks pretty darn good. I hope the croutons enjoy it.

3:04 am  
Blogger Rob said...

That chilly chicken will fix you Toasty. Cure or kill!

7:46 pm  
Blogger 21stCenturyMom said...

I hope you are planning on sharing the recipe. You may have done that already but far be it from me to actually look.

That tapir is one ugly animal.

3:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home