Saturday, February 21, 2009

Where is my February?

This is where I had to go for work this week. Wineries, mountains ..... you know it sounds better than it is.



Log catch up:

Week 6 (30,10,18 avg 4:31 min/K = 7:16/mi,10) = 68 KM
Week 7 (34,10,20,10) = 74 km
Week 8 (start 33third double Coot-tha)

I'm listening to Goldfrapp and TV on the Radio

I'm watching DVD episodes of Boston Legal

My favorite meal is crispy chilli chicken

I think Queensland Roar FC will win tonight.

This is a nice red ... Botobolar Mudgee Shiraz

I have no idea why I have lost as much weight and can run better than I have for more than a year. Best not to ask.

If I don't turn the oven on there will be no chicken tonight! (and I feel like it)

I'm behind on the painting cause I just don't want it bad enough.

Highlights of this year will be the Christmas holidays with Crouton Andrew and the trip to the US with Crouton Clare.

I started dating my wife again. We are going to the markets and seeing a movie tomorrow.

Does anyone know the recipe for baked chilli chicken?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're dating again? i'm not sure that i'm ready to commit.

7:52 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

I'll take a guess that you've lost that much weight because of Bipsy's cooking.

8:46 am  
Blogger Runner Susan said...

Drinking shiraz in the mountains at a winery while watching Boston Legal AND taking Katy on a date?

I hate you. So not fair.

12:35 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well done on dating Katy again. She's a keeper!

11:16 am  
Blogger Robert Song said...

Any thoughts of taking the date to Tijuana?

10:44 pm  
Blogger 21stCenturyMom said...

Baked chicken chili strips:
http://www.recipezaar.com/Baked-Chili-Red-Chicken-Strips-185128

If you get tired of dating Katy let me know - I'd be happy to date her!

And about the weight - I hate you a little bit.

3:38 pm  
Blogger speedygeoff said...

I didn't have toast again this morning.

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home