Saturday, January 10, 2009

Food Fight

I opened 2009 with 16K on Saturday 3rd, then Monday 7, Wednesday 11 and PCRG 10 for 44K for the week. By Friday, I felt like it was getting easier and managed a strong finish today, Saturday 10th for 18K starting the new week. I feel pretty optomistic and am moving better than all of last year already. Well, you have to, when you know Clairie and Tesso will be breathing down your neck shortly.

As I left China, I noticed a ruckus in the fast food outlet at the other end of the terminal. On closer inspection I discovered it was little wonder....



Yeah everyone was Kungfu food fighting ..... dim sims flew like lightning .... come you know the words sing along.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ewen said...

That's my kind of fu-od master.

Watch out for Clairie - she's been getting secret tips on how to run a 3-hour 'thon from Scott Brown.

12:29 pm  
Blogger Samurai Running said...

That must have been "a little bit frightening" Toasty.

Those tips aren't secret and they're available to anyone silly enough to take them.

I think I'll get out of the advice game. Last time I gave medical advice one of my "mates" said "I wouldn't trust him with a band-aid and a bag of ice!"

Good to hear you're in better form than this time last year. Always a good sign.

8:11 pm  
Blogger IHateToast said...

everybody? are you sure everybody was kung-fu fighting? if so, you're part of everybody. now aren't you ashamed?

9:15 am  
Blogger the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

it's so good to see you in the blog world. sigh. even if you are throwing dim sum at people.

no, I think ultradistance has me by the heartstrings. I think I'll be going back for more. I'm like a hamster. or fish. I have no long term memory.

3:43 am  
Blogger Rob said...

I was once told how Kungfu got it's name but I can't repeat it. I am glad have had a good start to 2009 Toasty. I look forward to you not being able to catch you in Canberra.

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home