Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hell Week



Sometimes we put ourselves through hell, especially during our big weeks of training. Hell ..... I know! So this week, I intend to put in one hell of an effort.

The Angels must have smiled on me when out on the long run with Glenno on Saturday. He's one hell of a great guy to run with .... more so when he stumbles across a stash of coffee .... the last 8K we both had a bag in each hand and another in my bottle holder.

I might just be going to hell for that picture on the right.


These sox have done over 100K in two days ...... they smell like hell despite a wash overnight.


















So what's cookin' in hell's kitchen? Must be these buggers.



I followed a recipe from Runners World and one hell of a fight broke out. I thought they were done ...... little did I know, there was one last trick in their slimy, stinky little bodies.




If the man or woman downstairs has a food of choice, surely these must be it.















Anyway, it all turned out to be one hell of a good feed.












Just what I need for 2 laps of Mt Coot-tha (20K) on Monday, a solid Tempo run on Wednesday, a handful of easy sessions and then hell will have no fury like the long run planned at the end of the week.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did a great job on the squid, and thank you very much for cleaning up the ink. i'd have left it as a tribute to my culinary attempts.

next time pick up bags of chocolate. try to remember your hot momma at home!

4:47 pm  
Blogger Robert Song said...

Hell's Bells!!

8:36 pm  
Blogger speedygeoff said...

well hell-o there.

9:04 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Man, those are so stinky sox! I can smell them all the way over here.

12:10 am  
Blogger Nancy said...

katy, did you eat squid?! i did not know this about you, my friend.

12:36 am  
Blogger Ewen said...

That picture on the right... hell, I missed seeing that outfit at cowanberra. Can't wait to see the Gold Coast ones.

10:15 pm  
Blogger massoman said...

man, that squid looks good!

hellofa good idea.

11:11 pm  
Blogger E-Speed said...

wow Katy makes that face mask look sexy!

12:37 am  
Blogger speedygeoff said...

See you in ... um ... Doomben again this June?

10:10 am  
Blogger Ian said...

The Hell you say!

2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home