Wednesday, March 22, 2006

There is a better way!

I was thinking that there must be a better way than working for money. If only some complete stranger would come along and make me a millionaire without me having to work in just 90 days. Why should I have to spend so long doing this after all?

I know you are thinking I was dreaming, but amazingly this popped up on my Email. I didn't even ask for it. How lucky am I?



OK so with that taken care off ....... why run and keep off the yummy things in life to lead a healthier lifestyle. I want a diet that involves lying on the beach with cocktails. Well I have to pinch myself ...... again the internet delivers. Can they be reading my mind?


Alright now .... how about something that makes me young again or grows hair in the places I want. Rubbing the top of he screen with my eyes scrinched up ........ come on computer deliver it to me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Clairie said...

I never realised how hot it was when we were out there running on Saturday. But obviously it was extreme....and now you are suffering from heat exhaustion and dehydration!

Surely there is no other excuse ;)

7:41 am  
Blogger Robert Song said...

The mind boggles thinking about where you are dreaming of miraculous hair growth.

12:48 pm  
Blogger E-Speed said...

feel free to pass on some of the wealth ;)

4:14 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

The Black Knight Army has infinite wealth, didn't you get your check in the mail? Oh, just me then. Sorry.

8:40 am  
Blogger Black Knight said...

What can I say? The Amazon Tammy is our spokes..warrior

6:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home