Thursday, March 02, 2006

Marching into March

I decided on this heading to put forward a positive and strong approach to how things were going for me. I got a little distracted searching for the marching band image that goes with the post.



Did I say distracted? .... Oh here is a quiz:

One of these statements is true:

a/ I was the guy at the back of the band with the triangle, bell and 3 other percussion instruments as well as the most disruptive in free time.
b/ I played the bagpipes because I like the way my legs look in a kilt (and the way the sporran tickles).
c/ I gave up trombone lessons as the braces on my teeth made my gums bleed.
d/ At band camp ............

So anyway .... I ran a 21K at a good sub 5min/K pace (13 mile - under 8 min/mile pace) last night and then backed up this morning for a quicker 11K.

5 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

c but i think you wore a kilt while giving up trombone!

great job on the run! thats what I am aiming for this Sunday.

11:25 pm  
Blogger Tesso said...

Band camp looks like fun :-)

8:58 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll go with "b". I think maybe one of these days I need to try on a kilt and see if I like it or not. Maybe I can run a marathon in one.

9:21 am  
Blogger CJ said...

I don't know - I give up!

9:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

9:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home