Thursday, February 23, 2006

Without Ice-cream there is no biscuit!

Amazing Facts #37: It takes 3 glasses of Glenfiddich before my legs feel numb.

The black dog is "CJ" .... it is our second blogger after "Bella" .... if a Tesso, Elizabeth, Tammy, Bolder or a Susan comes through the door .... well .... I might just get a little freaked out.

Back to the Olympics ...... Hey Alisa .... You Rock!

P.S. This is Bella.



And.... Katy has found someone she hates at work ... she says she is crappy puffy, doilies, bon bon eating, watches her soap operas and reads her gossip magazines .... she's very picky and without any strength ... like a blind domestic pet ... i can't keep up with Katy when she "unloads" on someone .. but boy this ain't pretty ....

And ..... I can't remember the next point I wanted to make.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bolder said...

hey! if i came through the door, and found several small horses in your living room -- i might get freaked out too!

you're livin' large my friend -- livin' large!!

12:35 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice job on the Yasso's. I hate those type of sessions as well.

I think you might be confusing "bonking" with "boinking."

I hope you did some of the one with two i's in it. That's always a good thing.

Remember "boinking" good, "bonking" bad.

12:54 am  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Lol. Drunk blogging? I think me and Katy might share in the whole crazy unloading gene. My husband got an earful this morning :)

5:21 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

A guy I worked with over 20 years ago had a greyhound called Tess. If it came through your door tomorrow you'd be more than a little freaked out.

8:43 am  
Blogger D said...

Beautiful dogs. Sorry that I hate Toast has to endure that co-worker. Nice job on the speedwork.

9:17 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

As long as you don't bonk while boinking, it's allll good.

Sorry for your sitchiation Katy... it's an "Office Space" thang. People forced to spend 8 hours a day in cubicles under florescent lighting slowly go insane. It's a scientific fact. Get out while there's still time!!!!

3:43 pm  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Very nice dogs and very nice....names. Katy is lucky to have only one bad collegue! Good Yasso!

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home