Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Yippee Yasso Yah


I couldn't wait until the end of the week to share the joy ......

Tonight I ventured to the gym and the treadmill to complete my 6 x800 "Yassos" .... the 5th one I drop the incline but picked it back up during the final 6th 800. All runs were done in 2:55 min and I felt a sense of accomplishment. You have no idea how much I dislike these sessions.

And ......

One of my pairs of runners smells ..... no stinks ...... really really bad ...... could be time to let them go.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Um, by "runners" are you referring to your shoes, or one of your running buddies? :P

Way to go!

3:22 am  
Blogger E-Speed said...

yassos on the dread. Good way to stay on pace I would bet.

Nice job!

6:41 am  
Blogger Clairie said...

Dear Mr Ilovetoast,

Do not bring your runners to the Running Buddies ever again. They DO stink.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Ineversmellbad

10:08 am  
Blogger Tesso said...

I have an idea how much you hate the Yassos - been there, done that. Well done, six is tough.

So, your shoes smell. What are you doing sniffing them anyway?

10:26 am  
Blogger psbowe said...

maybe it's time for new shoes!

1:13 pm  
Blogger Bolder said...

i recommend a small ceremony, and then a quick replacement.

8:07 am  
Blogger CJ said...

I actually don't mind Yassos though I have never run them on the treadmill.

Has ihatetoast made any comments about your smelly runners - she's not been dropping any hints lately?!

1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home