Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kurrawa

Day 14 - 14th December 3:00am :> 75.4 Kg, I think, after I came home from Kurrawa and cleared the spikey plants from the garden I clocked an amazing 72.6 Kg.

Today was the Kurrawa to Point Danger 50K or 2 x 25K relay.

A few cast members:

The Winner, Scott of Team Scott and Carly. Scott ran so well he taunted cars to keep up with him.



One of Bad Andys




Matty



The Glenno



The other Bad Andy, great 50K today and made it look easy.



My awesome partner and joint past title holder. John came along for the ride.



Sadly, we were not the winners today and will have to part with the trophy.



How does the saying go? "You can take my trophy when you pry it from my sweat stained hands"

4 Comments:

Blogger IHateToast said...

Lick the trophy and then they won't want it.

10:18 pm  
Blogger Clairie said...

I want it!!! I want it sooo bad!!!

But I have resigned myself to the fact that I will NEVER win it.

You could at least put up a photo of me and my attempt at running...I was there too you know!!!

11:11 am  
Blogger IHateToast said...

By the way, it's good to see your good looking mug again.

1:32 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

Give it to them. Less dusting for Katy to do when she gets home.

7:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home